- Tickets for all performances can be purchased on our website at www.glypt.co.uk or, when our venue The Tramshed is open, in person or by calling our box office on 020 8854 1316. Our usual opening hours are 10am – 6pm (Monday to Friday). Hours are extended when workshops/show are on.
- Payment for tickets can be made in person by cash or cheque. Payment for tickets can be made by credit or debit card online or over the phone. Online payments are processed using a secure server operated Advanced Ticketing and are authorised by Verifone.
- Greenwich & Lewisham Young People’s Theatre take responibility for online transactions.
- Bookings made online will be confirmed by email.
- You will be provided with a booking reference.
- If you are under 18 years old you may purchase tickets only with the involvement and permission of your parent or guardian.
Patrons with Disabilities or Access Requirements
- Patrons with access requirements are requested to book tickets by calling our Box Office on 020 7709 8900 or by making a booking in person, as access requirements cannot be specified when making a booking online.
- We are able to offer one free ticket to an accompanying carer of disabled patrons.
Exchanges and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled and any exchange of tickets would be subject to availability and incur a £2 admin fee.
- Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- Some of our shows have an age recommendation, but these are guidelines only.
- We ask you to consider whether you think a show would be suitable for your children.
- We reserve the right to cancel, abandon or alter the advertised details for a performance due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (but not limited to) terrorist attack, fire, flood, natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public transport, or the threat of any of these things.
- We would like to keep you informed of future GLYPT events and, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, we will ask your consent to do this. If you wish to be removed from our marketing list, you may contact us at any time.
- In order to process your booking, our Box Office will ask for and store your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- We will not pass on your details to third parties without your consent.
- You can check the information we hold about you by contacting us and, if you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct them accordingly.
The registered office of Greenwich & Lewisham Young People’s Theatre is:
The Tramshed, 51-53 Woolwich New Road, Woolwich, SE18 6ES
Greenwich & Lewisham Young People’s Theatre is a Limited Company Registered in England No. 1029063. Charity registration no. 1026883. VAT no 858956551